2_Your objectives and ambitions

My goal is to become a manager in my own company after studying mechanical engineering with a specialization in medical technology or renewable energy.

My first goal at the university is to improve my English skills, and the quickest way to do it is by having a lot of contact with English speaking people.

English is the main language spoken world-wide, it is a language that people are required to know in many countries. English is always in demand.

Secondly, I want to gain experience at another university outside of my homeland Germany. This is very important for my CV as me spending a semester abroad displays my independence. Where I have communicated with others outside of my country. I will achieve this goal by completing my semester successfully.


The third goal is getting to know a lot of people, professors and students, maybe they will give me some tips and advice. Maybe I can keep in touch with them after completing my studies at university. The professors are going to be able to help me in the job market, because they may have some experience working in the Labour Market as mentioned above. This can be achieved by talking to the other people (Students and professors).

Comments