1_The study skills required for success at university

To be successful at university, students have to master some skills, such as believing in themselves. 
If a student believes in himself, he can also learn more and attain more than he can imagine. 

In my case, for example, I knew from the beginning that I would like to spend a semester abroad, especially in England, even if my English level (of speaking and writing) is not perfect. I believe that if someone wants to do something, he can; people just need to be brave to ask if they need help, because only through this way you can reach your goals. 
As a result of this, I have also made good progress since I have come here, and was able to make friends quickly.


The first skill that I would like to improve is my time management, because it is not enough to be motivated to learn, you also have to know how to arrange your time and do a lot in a short time. 

To improve it, you should use internet or ask other students, and then create your own individual timetable, because that is the only way to make good use of your time.

The second skill I would like to improve is my ability to communicate, which is connected directly with the language. People should not be afraid to meet new people, and know whether they do the same subject or not, because the more people you know, the faster you can get a lot of information, and that is necessary regarding my future.

In order to improve this skill, students should not avoid contact with other students and whenever there is the possibility to talk to them, they should just do it. It will be hard to get used to it at the beginning, but it becomes a part of the personality if a student always do it.

Comments

Post a Comment